Adult & Career Education Center
Where Education for Work, Career, and the Future
Coordinator: Jackie Rochford
141 Goode Street
Danville VA 24541
DANVILLE PEARSON VUE GED TESTING CENTER
Testing offered weekly at the Adult & Career Education Center.
To register: www.gedtestingservice.com or www.ged.com
To prepare you to pass the 2014 GED Test, Danville Adult & Career Education classes will provide
instruction in the following:
- Science, Social Studies, Math and Reading Thru Language Arts ( Reading & Writing Content)
- Computer skills you will need when taking the test.
- Problem Solving, teamwork and critical thinking skills you need on the test and in the workplace.
CLASSES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR SCHEDULE
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a. m. - 12:00 p.m. -Students will work in classes designed for their reading and math skill levels.
- Monday - Thursday: 12:00 p. m. - 6:00 p.m. - Students will work at their own pace (with teacher support) individually and in small groups using books and computer programs.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00 p. m. - 8:30 p.m. - Students will work at their own pace individually and in small groups using books and computer programs.
- Distance Learning Classes are open to adults with access to a computer, good computer skills and strong academic skills. Attend admissions and find out more.
Monday & Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
ADULT & CAREER EDUCATION CENTER
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Anyone wanting to teach GED®, Adult High School, ESL classes, or be a volunteer Tutor, please contact the Adult & Career Education Center.g Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education® and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.***