Librarian: Laura Sadler
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:05 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The library media center helps O. T. Bonner Middle School achieve its mission and supports the school’s curriculum by working closely with other educators. The library media center’s program encourages students to become lifelong readers and to access, evaluate, and utilize ideas and information from a variety of sources.
- Classes, small groups of students, and individuals are encouraged to use the library.
- Students wishing to visit the library from 7:05 a.m. - 2:05 p.m. must obtain a pass from their classroom teacher. Present the pass to Mrs. Sadler upon entering the library.
- Mrs. Sadler will sign and return individual passes when students leave the library to return to class.
- Passes are not required if students are visiting the library with a class accompanied by a teacher.
- Students may use the library after 2:05 p.m. if they have received prior consent from the librarian. Students must make arrangement with the librarian at least one day ahead of the day they wish to remain in the library after school. They must have a note from a parent or guardian indicating the time the student will be picked up from the library. No exceptions!