- Praise your child each day. Let him/her know you love him/her.
- Communicate with your child’s teacher.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep.
- Be sure your child attends school each day and arrives on time.
- Discover your child’s talents, abilities, intelligences, and strengths.
- Read to and with your child every day.
- Remember you are your child’s most important teacher!
Links for Parents
Administering Medication to Students
Interim Reports and Report Cards Schedule
|September 12, 2016||October 25, 2016|
|November 16, 2016||January 17, 2017|
|February 10, 2017||March 28, 2017|
|April 26, 2017||May 26, 2016|