George Washington High School
NEW WAY TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS!
DPS and George Washington High School are now in partnership with Parchment, making the process of requesting transcripts one step easier AND submitting transcripts electronically.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE.
To request a copy of your transcript, please go to Parchment the following link,https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/24673/account.
Please click here for a Parchment flier.
If you are not able to use Parchment to request your transcripts, you must submit a written request using the Transcript Request Form. There is a $5.00 charge for all record requests. You may print out the Transcript Request Form or type/print the following information:
- Full name at the time of attendance
- Date of Birth
- Name of school last attended
- Year of graduation or year withdrew from school
- YOUR SIGNATURE (email or phone requests are not accepted)
- A phone number where you can be reached in case of questions
- Name and complete address where the transcript is to be sent.