Registration Information for 2015-2016
To register your child:
- Child's Official State Certified Birth Certificate (If you do not have this you need to order NOW www.vdh.virginia.gov) The certificate issued by the hospital does not meet the state requirement.
- Child's Social Security card
- Most recent Immunization Record including 4 year old boosters, as appropriate
- Schedule your child's School Entrance Physical. (It must be dated after August 2014.)
- Find 3 Proof of Residency documents. The child must reside in the city of Danville with either parent or legal guardian. Parent needs to show a current utility bill, bank statement, rental agreement, etc. and a picture ID card.)
- Children MUST be toilet trained.
- At the time of registration, you will receive an appointment for your child to be screened for eligibility if you have provided the necessary documentation listed above as items #1, #2 and #5. Other items are needed prior to enrollment if found eligible. Otherwise, screenings will be scheduled when documentation is complete. When all preschool positions are filled, a waiting list will be initiated.
- Your child must be 4 years old before September 30, 2015.
January 12th - March 31st
9:00am and 2:00pm
Grove Park Preschool
1070 South Main Street
121 Gloucester Avenue
Forms to fill out to register your child: